NANNY EXPRESS SP. Z O.O.
- 1. General provisions
- The Administrator of Personal Data within the meaning of the Act on the Protection of
a personal data is Nanny Express sp. z o.o. with the registered office in Warsaw (00 – 710), Al. Witosa 31/105, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Divison of National Court Register, KRS no: 0000347629, NIP: 5213553139 (hereinafter referred to as “Nanny Express”).
- 2. Collection and processing of personal data
- Personal data are transmitted by Users via electronic forms filled out in order to request
a service or product in the Store, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Shop. The transfer of personal data is voluntary.
- Personal data are processed in accordance with the Act on the Protection of
a personal data of 29 August, 1997 (Journal of Law No. 133, item. 883 with further amendments), as well as Act on providing electronic services of 18 July, 2002 (Journal of Law No. 144, item. 1204 with further amendments).
- Shop processes the following data of the Users:
- name and surname;
- place of residence as well as place of providing services;
- phone number
- Personal data are stored by Nanny Express on servers which provides full safety to the database. Only authorized employees and persons cooperating with the Nanny Express have access to the database.
- The basis for processing of personal data is the consent of users, as well as the statutory authorization to process the data necessary for information and implementation of services provided by the Nanny Express.
- In order to be able to use the services Nanny Express, the Administrator of the Personal data can process the data provided by third party users. User that provides third parties personal data to the Nanny Express declares that it has the consent of third parties to transfer their data to Nanny Express.
- Each user who provides Nanny Express its own personal data or personal data of third parties has full access to their data for the purpose of verification, modification or deletion demands. Each user can do this in the Nanny Express store by user panel or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3. Scope of the processing of personal data
- The data provided by the users are used for the provision of services by the Nanny Express, sending users information about Nanny Express and provided services and products, as well as for statistical purposes.
- Nanny Express uses IP addresses collected during internet connections for technical purposes related to server administration.
- Nanny Express reports that it may be required to transfer the remaining data in its possession, also the IP addresses of visitors to Store including Store User, to the courts, law enforcement and other authorities or state institutions in connection with the proceedings conducted by them.
- Nanny Express does not forward, sell or lend Users personal information to third parties, unless it happens with the express consent, or by User request.
- 4. Cookies files
- The User can disable the option to accept cookies in his/her browser at any time, however it should be noted that in some cases it may cause difficulties in using the website of the Shop.
- Personal data collected using cookies files is collected solely in order to perform specific functions for the benefit of Users and are encrypted to prevent access of unauthorized persons.
- 5. Final provisions
- In the event, the website of Nanny Express contains external links leading to other websites, which are not administer by Nanny Express, Nanny Express shall not be responsible for the content of these websites, or for the advancement of privacy protection implemented by administrators of these websites. The User accessing third party websites using such links does so at his/her sole responsibility.
- The User shall familiarize with the Privacy Policies in form agreed between parties before providing Nanny Express with his personal information
- All questions, motions and suggestions relating to the protection of User’s privacy, shall be reported via e-mail to: email@example.com.